Tuesday 10 January 2012

Win Nikon 1 JI and Nikkor VR 10-30mm f3.5-5.6 lens

Oh My God ..... No Way!


I was absolutely and completely floored. Went to visit a friend yesterday just to catch up. When I stepped into her house, I just froze. Perched on the coffee table in front of the TV, of all the things in the world, is a freaking Nikon 1 JI and Nikkor VR 10-30mm f3.5-5.6 lens.

Yes, you heard me right. I was actually standing in the same room with a Nikon camera. I could hardly believe my luck.

"Oh my God, no way!". That was my first reaction when I first lay my eyes upon it.

"Yes way" retorted my friend who was a little irritated that I was using an idiom to express myself upon seeing the camera.

"Can I ....," I said pleadingly.  "Can I .... touch it?"

My friend laughed and nodded her head. I was so excited beyond belief. I approached the Nikon 1 camera and touched it. Was it my imagination or I think I heard it gave me an adorable purrrrrrrr


Anyways, if you love the Nikon 1 JI and Nikkor VR 10-30mm f3.5-5.6 lens, there's a way you might get it for FREE.

All you need to do is click on the poster below... answer 4 questions correctly by clicking on the camera. How difficult can that be? It's simple, trust me.

Ok, enough rambling from me. Stop wasting time and go click on the poster below.  Good luck.

Oh wait, before you do that just need your help to tell your friends about my fantastic Fanpage where I give away Free vouchers every month to all my friends. Just send them over to Facebook and look for Grab Free Vouchers Now

Ok, Ok...now go and click on the banner below.....


No comments:

Post a Comment