Sunday 8 January 2012

Win 2 Samsung GALAXY S II

I am sure you all know about the Samsung GALAXY S II. It's a great alternative to the iPad by Apple.

My friend wanted the Samsung Galaxy S II. I accompanied her to the store to get it. When we got to the store she informed the sales person she wanted the Samsung Galaxy S II in black.  She saw one of her friend using the device and wanted to try it out herself.

"Sure. Give me a second and I get it for you." said the clerk. She turned and walked away.

My friend tried to protest, but since she was having a sore throat, she was unable to call after the clerk who continued to walk away. She told me how furious she is with the clerk to say something like that to her. As the seconds tick, her anger and frustration escalate with the clerk for being away, getting for her exactly what she wanted.

When the clerk returned carrying the Samsung Galaxy S II, my friend, who was smiling, quickly grabbed it, bought it and walked away. Again she tried to protest but her sore throat forbid her for being vocal. I followed her home. She quickly unpacked her purchase. Uploaded the device with Android apps using the Wi-Fi connection in her house, angered beyond belief.

So, don't go and purchase a Samsung Galaxy S II yet. Go WIN IT!

But you need to hurry as the contest ends on 13th January 2012. No purchase is required.

The prices to be given away ; 2 x A Samsung Galaxy S II

What you need to do?
Answer a simple question from the video. Important tip. Ignore this tip and you will face problem!

View the video and complete watching the story! If you're too bored, you can try the alternate endings to see how Sam and Lilian get busted by Lilian parents!  ** wink ***

Just click on the poster below to start watching. Good Luck (Which I don't think you'll need it as the answer is clear as a mirror)


No comments:

Post a Comment