Tuesday 24 January 2012

Who wants an iPhone 4S?

Listen, that was not exactly what I wanted to hear ....

I left work early yesterday because I wanted to take things easy and not rush getting home. On most days it was always rushing to get on the MRT before the crowd start to pile up. I wanted to get home to the tranquility and comfort of my home and relax. Only to realize that relaxation is state of my mind and not the location where I am in.

So today I decided to take things easy. Decided to opt for the 45 minutes walk rather than catch a bus full of passengers. Since I had my iPhone 4S phone with me too, that was a major plus in occupying my time while I walk.

It was amazing how tiniest things look special if you take the time. I noticed things that I did not know existed before even though I have passed the same path hundreds of times. I stopped at soaked in every detail. Without realizing my usual 45 minutes journey had passed by and the sun had gone down significantly.  A sudden urge to look up at the glowing sun in the sky. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but I thought I saw a strange silhouette up against it. I thought it was my imagination but the figure was getting bigger and coming closer to me, from the sky.

Before I knew it, the figure landed directly in front of me, knocking my iPhone 4S down to the ground.

I was furious and yelled at him.... "What the hell are you doing?" outraged at the loss of my most precious smartphone.

"Oh" commented the man rather arrogantly without feeling remorse. "What was that?"

"It's my iPhone 4S! You Moron!"

"Really? Oh ... great!" he said before disappearing into the sky.

So, do you want an iPhone? Here is your chance to get an iPhone 4S free ...

  • iPhone 4S 16GB
  • Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
  • Dock Connector to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation


Btw, please do not forget to join us on our Facebook Fanpage Singapore Deals, Grab Free Vouchers. You will automatically receive a $100 F&B free vouchers plus monthly free vouchers just by being in our mailing list.

OK, I've talked enough ... go get your iPhone 4S now. May the year of the Dragon bring you good luck!

Click on the poster below to join the giveaway and details to participate.


No comments:

Post a Comment