Wednesday 11 January 2012

Waiting for a call...Free iPhone 4S Please

I had been waiting for a while ..... for a call.

I was in Sentosa, in the future. In my future, Sentosa was actually detached from Singapore and floated into the open sea. I was vacationing at Resorts World when an unexpected even happened. With a bat of an eye the entire Sentosa Island became one giant space sushi party. Ohhh...how I love my sushi. So the sushi party was a welcome surprise that I immediately indulged.

As I was enjoying my sushi I began to wonder if I would ever make it back home to mainland Singapore. Was my entire life going to be spent on an island floating with no indication where it will land? Don't get me wrong. I think what is happening is all good but I felt like there should have been something more. I end up eating California tamaki. That felt better, but the feeling did not leave me entirely.

A noise distracted me from my thoughts. I realized that my Apple iPhone 4S was ringing. Oh my gosh ... someone was calling me! Since floating Sentosa had not been able to receive any calls, I figured mainland Singapore has finally found a way or a technology to reach us. In my excitement to answer the call, I suddenly dropped my phone into the sea.

I cried out in despair and agony as my Apple iPhone 4S slowly disappeared right before my eyes. Right there and then I realized that I had a big decision to make. Stay on floating island Sentosa and eat sushi all my life or dive into the blue ocean after my iPhone 4S with no guarantee I could ever return. Without thinking twice, I gobbled down a sashimi and dived towards my "drowning" phone.

Overjoyed that I managed to catch hold of my iPhone, I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said in great anticipation

"Hi, Jack?"

"Jack? My name is not Jack ... "

"Oh sorry, sorry, Wrong number ...."

DUHHHHHHHHHH

So you want a FREE Apple iPhone 4S? Who doesn't.

Anyways, if you are lucky enough you will get one.

Winning an iPhone 4S is no guarantee but I can guarantee that you get free vouchers every month from my favorite merchants in Singapore. Want to know how? Just go to Singapore Deals, Grab Free Vouchers

Ok, now go and click on the poster below and try to win one.  Good luck.






No comments:

Post a Comment